Sunday, May 20, 2012

More yarn!

The Crescent City Shawlette mentioned below, called for 2 skeins each of the two yarns. I was rummaging through my yarn bucket for a needle and found the other two skeins. Too bad for me, I was going to do some house cleaning as soon as the yarn ran out, but alas have sat here all day knitting . . .

I also took the time to create a life line - it takes a while, but I believe it's much less time than I spent tinking for days. Run a contrasting piece of yarn through a row that is right, then if there's a mistake higher up, you can unravel your yarn back to the stitches captured with the contrasting thread/dental floss.

  • Tink - the term used by knitters to mean unknitting or knitting backward. Actually knit spelled backward.

No comments:

Post a Comment